vm superhub3

hi all i just upgraded to the virgin media super hub 3 and ive put it in modem mode like i did with superhub 1 

but now i keep getting disconnections every 5 to seconds cant play any games without being booted  even tryed swapping ethernets really slow speeds 

any idea how to fix this really getting annoying cant go back to super hub 1 because they blocked it after upgrading it to the superhub 3 

Sounds like either you're connections aren't all the right level of 'tight' (co-ax under/over tight maybe) or you've got a dud Superhub or it's something much worse...

Worse would be that you've been 'upgraded' to a new higher speed package (150/10 for example) which, in my case at least, is so unstable that you can't reliably game on it.

But either way, the Superhub 3 works just like the other Superhubs.

You shouldn't have any connectivity issue between it and the Netduma at least.

If you've checked that your cables are all good and that the co-ax into your hub isn't too loose or too tight, then turn everything off for a good 5 minutes and then reboot it in order:

Hub (wait 5 mins)

Netduma (wait 5 mins)

Additional router if applicable (wait 5 mins)

Other devices

I have the new hub and it worked just like the previous hub did in modem mode, I don't think I changed anything on the Netduma except for entering the increased bandwidth and turning 'Turbo mode' on in misc settings.

I just gave everything a little down time before I booted them all back up again and they worked.

Archived