How do you check your router logs on NetDuma?

Hello,

Since I am a competitive gamer, sometimes my opponents will DDOS me mid-match. I was wondering if there is a way to check the router logs on the Netduma in order to find out which IP sent the attack and to use as proof of an opponent cheating. Please help me out!

Hello,

Since I am a competitive gamer, sometimes my opponents will DDOS me mid-match. I was wondering if there is a way to check the router logs on the Netduma in order to find out which IP sent the attack and to use as proof of an opponent cheating. Please help me out!

I asked a similar question and the answer made sense - they don't expose the IP addresses as to prevent them from being used in a malicious attack

I asked a similar question and the answer made sense - they don't expose the IP addresses as to prevent them from being used in a malicious attack

That does make sense, but is there a way to see if I was in fact booted and prove that it wasn't a connection issue on my end? I just need something to prove I was booted.

As above you can't see anything of that nature. Does your whole connection go down momentarily or do you experience this just on the console itself? 

My entire connection goes down for minutes, which it never usually does. I know that I am being booted because it only happens when I am not host and my team is winning. I never get the win, however, because there is no way to definitively prove that I was booted and that it wasn't just on my end. 

Archived