Cannot select device to activate host filtering

Hi

Anyway due to a reason only known to my stupidity I Factory reset my netduma router when I meant to reboot and since doing that I cannot use the host filtering section, or the congestion controls section of the router.

I have tried everything but to no avail, like I said I cannot even use the congestion control section, the bars are not there at all, though the words download and upload are

Any help on how to sort this will be gratefully received as Black ops 3 is just unplayable, it proves how valuable a tool this router is!!

I have attached the two main pages with the issues.

Don't know what else to put, but if I can, I will answer any questions you have!

James

post-4852-0-94087500-1463185224_thumb.png

post-4852-0-05728500-1463185990_thumb.png

• Netduma Staff

Hi James, welcome to the forum :)

Can you try rebooting the router from Settings >> Miscellaneous. Also, do any devices show up in device manager and are your devices connecting with an automatic IP (not static)?

Hi Crossy,

Cheers for quick reply.

I have done as you ask, and still the same. The images I uploaded in my original post show the same as what happened when I rebooted as per your instruction.

The only device that I have a reserved address for is my wired in PS4, every other device is just allocated ip as and when. On that note, all my devices are showing up on device manager, but when I got to host filtering and click on select service I get the message on the image I have attached to this post, it will then stay on that image indefinitely, after clicking on next, or at least until I refresh the browser page.......by way the browser I use is safari, though I have tried through chrome and get same results and I am using an iMac

Cheers

post-4852-0-98039800-1463222230_thumb.png

Archived