No LAN matches on MW2, Black Ops 1 / 2, or Ghosts?

I'm not sure I understand the question.

Are you looking to set up a LAN (1v1) in your house?  I suspect the second console would need to be rated in the host's geo filter.

Or are you looking to party up with both devices and then join online MP games?

I'm not sure I understand the question.

Are you looking to set up a LAN (1v1) in your house?  I suspect the second console would need to be rated in the host's geo filter.

Or are you looking to party up with both devices and then join online MP games?

I can join online matches. What I cant do is play LAN matches with the other console. We are both hooked up via ethernet to the netduma, and the consoles cant see each other when we make a LAN match and try to "join" or "find" it on the second console. Only Black Ops 3 LAN is working, but not Ghosts, Black Ops 2 or 1.

Have you tried with the geofilter completely disabled? (if not, disable it and reboot both the router and both of the consoles)

Try this instead, go to play online but go to a private match and play with each other. It will be like playing on LAN as well.

are you sure? It sounds like we will be playing through the internet. When we play custom private matches, our pings are up and down, and it probably doesnt help that one os us is always moderate.

Archived