XB1 AW Question

Pmass82

I received my Netduma last week. Took me a day to get familiar with it. So here's what I found so far. My best games are when I connect to player hosts. I know how to see when I'm connecting to a dedi and dread it often. Is that the same for everyone else? It's not a horrible connection but I can easily tell the difference. Also, If you are from the DC/VA area and have a Netduma where do you place your home point and range for searches?

• Netduma Staff

I received my Netduma last week. Took me a day to get familiar with it. So here's what I found so far. My best games are when I connect to player hosts. I know how to see when I'm connecting to a dedi and dread it often. Is that the same for everyone else? It's not a horrible connection but I can easily tell the difference. Also, If you are from the DC/VA area and have a Netduma where do you place your home point and range for searches?

I think lots of people agree with you that player hosts are much much better than dedicated servers - so yes that is fairly normal. I'm from UK so not sure about your last question  :)

I'm in Western NY and get that same dedicated server all the time. It does seem to drag the game down. I use mid to eastern Ohio as my home point because my friends are spread from Nebraska to Philly and Southern Canada to Florida. I even have friends in Cali but I just added them

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=adding_friends_to_your_allow_list&s[]=add&s[]=friends

all one at a time to my allow list. This stops any party chat or connection problems. I've had nat issues a couple times and other small things but the cast and crew here always get me fixed up in a jiffy. You can contact me any time. Add me on Twitter if you want. It's @cranium2001 and it's cranium2001 on xbox one also.

I live in So Cali but I put my home point in the geo filter usually in Nevada or Arizona. I will look for you King of Hacks!

Archived