Noob Here - not showing host, servers or players showing on Geo Filter PS4 Blops 3

Hi Guys any help would be awesome. Just got my Netduma a few days ago now. I feel like it's working great (no lag and good lobbies). 

But I can't see who the host is where the nearest dedi is or the players in my lobby. All I can see is dormant host's. I aslo I can not see the in game ping data on the Geo Filtering page either. 

I currently have xfinity with around 170 mg download. I have googled and watched numerous youtube vid's for help to no avail. Please help. 

I still want to use my current xfinity router for WIFI since it has 5g signal. How do I set up - Wall – ISP modem  – Netduma R1 – secondary router? 

If I do set it up this way will this correct the issue?

Thanks

Sounds like you using IE or edge use firefox or chrome.

If your router has access point mode, wall > modem > netduma > router in ap mode with ghz WiFi

Zennon I'm definitely using chrome.

Fraser I have followed those steps several times and reboot router and factory reset as well.

Thank you both.

Not sure how to get to access mode to configure this? I can get into the router settings is it in there?

Zennon I'm definitely using chrome. 

Fraser I have followed those steps several times and reboot router and factory reset as well.

Thank you both. 

Not sure how to get to access mode to configure this? I can get into the router settings is it in there? 

Archived