Connecting outside GeoFilter

RADDY1993

So i updated to 103.3a and im always connecting outside my filter now, i always got the UK server inside my filter before the update and got a smooth 10ms. Now i get servers all over Europe and they are all over 20ms, any ideas why this has happened, is there anything changed in the update ?

• Netduma Staff

So i updated to 103.3a and im always connecting outside my filter now, i always got the UK server inside my filter before the update and got a smooth 10ms. Now i get servers all over Europe and they are all over 20ms, any ideas why this has happened, is there anything changed in the update ?

You tried restarting the Netduma? I know your not a newbie so I won't bother with the basic stiff like "checking to make sure it is enabled", "strict mode", "PA" etc etc lol   :P Try going to cloud settings and pressing apply, I've heard that this can be a fix for the issue.

You tried restarting the Netduma? I know your not a newbie so I won't bother with the basic stiff like "checking to make sure it is enabled", "strict mode", "PA" etc etc lol   :P Try going to cloud settings and pressing apply, I've heard that this can be a fix for the issue.

Yeah did a full re-set and went through every setting and put back as i have it configured, its weird it never went out of my filter before. I have PA at 15 anf distance is smallest, my home location is set 2 miles from my usual server. All i can think is my usual server is maybe down for maintenance or something as i have not been connected all day. Off topic :) i sent you a Friend Request on PS4 but there was 2 crossyEU , the first was as your sig says and the second had _ after so i assume you was the first one.

• Netduma Staff

Yeah did a full re-set and went through every setting and put back as i have it configured, its weird it never went out of my filter before. I have PA at 15 anf distance is smallest, my home location is set 2 miles from my usual server. All i can think is my usual server is maybe down for maintenance or something as i have not been connected all day. Off topic :) i sent you a Friend Request on PS4 but there was 2 crossyEU , the first was as your sig says and the second had _ after so i assume you was the first one.

Yep! One without _ is me :) I rarely play on PS4 though :/ I'll add you if I do jump on :) Its strange about your GeoFilter, especially if you have done a full reset as well.

Yep! One without _ is me :) I rarely play on PS4 though :/ I'll add you if I do jump on :) Its strange about your GeoFilter, especially if you have done a full reset as well.

Yep its back the way i like :)

f7da2dd004.png

Guest Netduma_Iain

Deep packet processing has nothing to do with the geo-filter, so I'm confused how its working. But its working so all is well :D

Yeah thats strange how having dpp enabled put you outside the geo then disabling it sorted the problem.

Maybe this is why some people complain about this happening, could be a bug Iain ?

Guest Netduma Fraser

Yeah thats strange how having dpp enabled put you outside the geo then disabling it sorted the problem.

Maybe this is why some people complain about this happening, could be a bug Iain ?

I doubt it but I'll conduct some tests and double check just to make sure :)

Hi Iain I'm new to netduma but my router is connection to same static server all the time which is out of my geo filter and I've tried everything possible to fix but still doing it could you help me set my router up through team viewer by any chance do that I know it's right Mr m l robinson

Guest Netduma Fraser

Hi Iain I'm new to netduma but my router is connection to same static server all the time which is out of my geo filter and I've tried everything possible to fix but still doing it could you help me set my router up through team viewer by any chance do that I know it's right Mr m l robinson

Hey elite, thanks for purchasing! The staff are away at an event this week and as such support is slow. Please check out this link as it may solve your issue. http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=why_am_i_connecting_to_hosts_outside_that_are_outside_of_my_geofilter

• Netduma Staff

Hi,

Last night noticed that people outside geo filter are connecting.

Night before it was working like usual.

Here is a pic.

No settings were changed.

Not sure why this is happening.

Please follow this guide in the Wiki and check you have done everything recommended there to fix your problem - let us know if that fixes your problem  :)

Hi,

I checked all my settings against the guide and they are exact.

I restarted netduma router in Settings » Miscellaneous » Restart and it worked.

Going to try again tonight to see if it working as it is suppose to.

Thanks.

Archived