Network Monitor Bug!

Every week i have to keep restarting my netduma by pulling the plug cause it doesn't reboot from the web GUI the Network Monitor keeps freezing up and refuses to show devices using bandwidth it freezes at 7.2kbits and doesn't show any moving bars. i uploaded the image of it working but a week later it will just freeze. A temporary way around this is just going in to settings/wan and click apply but when i do this it just disables my internet then i have to reconfigure all my netduma settings. Not sure if this is a bug but just letting you guys at netduma know. Thanks

post-7069-0-77919900-1461534474_thumb.png

Every week i have to keep restarting my netduma by pulling the plug cause it doesn't reboot from the web GUI the Network Monitor keeps freezing up and refuses to show devices using bandwidth it freezes at 7.2kbits and doesn't show any moving bars. i uploaded the image of it working but a week later it will just freeze. A temporary way around this is just going in to settings/wan and click apply but when i do this it just disables my internet then i have to reconfigure all my netduma settings. Not sure if this is a bug but just letting you guys at netduma know. Thanks

attachicon.gifCapture.PNG

This happened to me a while ago... A factory reset fixed it for me

This happened to me a while ago... A factory reset fixed it for me

That's what i done after i pulled the plug gave it a factory reset in the netduma web GUI but i'll give it a week it will do it again.

I've yet to experience this issue. I do however get a weird spikes in speed to around 10 Gbps when my connection is only 65 Mbps tops. #Strange

Let us know if you get this issue after having done a factory reset. 

If it does happen again right click on the page > inspect element > console and take a screenshot if there is an error. 

Will do Fraser Thank for your help buddy :)

Archived