Went from 50/50 to 75/75 on FIOs and now garbage connection?

I have Verizon FIOs and live by NYC. They called me to update my DVD TV boxes and offered me a better deal on faster internet from my 50/50 to 75/75, I gave in and took the deal. Now for some reason my games are HORRIBLE, I have to shoot before people come and I am CONSTANTLY loosing firefights in COD. I'm almost debating on going back to 50/50. It could also be the double weapon XP, whenever they have a "Double XP weekend" the connections go to crap. Or, it could be because Verizon is on strike their networks are going to crap?

I have Verizon FIOs and live by NYC. They called me to update my DVD TV boxes and offered me a better deal on faster internet from my 50/50 to 75/75, I gave in and took the deal. Now for some reason my games are HORRIBLE, I have to shoot before people come and I am CONSTANTLY loosing firefights in COD. I'm almost debating on going back to 50/50. It could also be the double weapon XP, whenever they have a "Double XP weekend" the connections go to crap. Or, it could be because Verizon is on strike their networks are going to crap?

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/15489-lag-fix-key-101-kbps-thank-you/

Thank you, I heard of these "myths" of lowering your consoles speed to have better games (back in the MW3 days). I will try it tonight, I got my PS4 down to 2.9Mbps Download and 222.6kbps Upload. I heard when the R1 came out and Drift0r on Youtube spoke about it, even had a few posts. He was saying how the game runs on ping, not speed.

Archived