Nat open

Having a problem getting a open nat on two Xbox ones. I have wireless broadband connection with 5 down and 3 up. I followed the guides and still not open. And what would be best, connect the r1 to the router or take out the router and replace with the r1? The router is a netgear nighthawk r7000.

Do you get an open NAT on one of the xbox one's but moderate on the other?

Also, I have it set up as follows ; ISP Router - Netduma, With all my ethernet cable's plugged into the Netuma. Duma Put into DMZ 

Having a problem getting a open nat on two Xbox ones. I have wireless broadband connection with 5 down and 3 up. I followed the guides and still not open. And what would be best, connect the r1 to the router or take out the router and replace with the r1? The router is a netgear nighthawk r7000.

Did you connect the xboxs to the r1 instead of the nighthawk because that could be the problem.

- Have a nice day, 

Have you put the Netduma in DMZ ?

Have you got Upnp enabled on your netduma under misc settings and also on upnp itself?

I know you said you followed the guides but its worth double checking

• Administrators

Is your setup ISP hub/modem > nighthawk > duma? 

Or nighthawk > duma?

If the first would recommend modem > duma > nighthawk so you can make use of all the dumas features.

If the second make sure R1 is in the DMZ, with all devices connected to the R1. UPnP&port forwarding turned off on the nighthawk. 

If you want to port forward for two consoles try the following link:

https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Ports-Used-for-Call-of-Duty-Games

Archived