p2p host bo3

Anybody know how to connect to a p2p host on bo3 or host your own lobbies, dedicated servers are terrible and been struggling since I brought the router, considering selling it, any tips/help would be great thanks.

I believe that if you make sure the geofilter doesn't cover a dedi and you turn off 'ping assist', then you will only connect to whatever is within the geofilter area - if no dedi then by default this will be P2P.

I've found P2P to be way worse than the single European dedi on Xbox One though - torturous even.

But it's not the router's fault that the game is hosted on dogshit servers with catshit netcode...

turn geofilter to smallest possible with no servers near.

turn ping assist to 0.

strict mode enabled.

it will search for game but wont find any, give it a minute of searching then while its still searching turn your geofilter off.

it will find you a p2p game, you can tell as there wont be a letter "e" after the number in top right hand corner of the map load up screen.

When u get in a lobby dont leave or you might have to do it all again, chances are you will get host eventually.

Thanks guys for replies I did try this last night to be fair but would find a game

Sometimes it takes awhile to find a P2P game,it's not gonna be nearly as quick as a dedi.

Have patience and give it time,this method works you just can't be in a hurry to jump in a game.

Archived