AW afternoon vs evening

bagsta69

Played a few this afternoon steady 12-15 Ms ping lobbies on dedi in UK, great.

This evening ping from 12 spiking to over 100 on same dedi.

It's the game guys n gals. Gotta be.

Spot the daytime games lol post-788-0-16485800-1427583154_thumb.jpg

Well actually IMO it's the game yes but it's more so the connections your getting during the day as they are better than the evening.This is again my opinion from what i've been keeping an eye on since BO2.

And when i say the connections are better during the day i mean all the kiddies are in school and less people at home it's usually the grown ups playing.So there is less downloading while playing and less using the wifi hotspot thru your 4G phone,less netflix etc.

The duma can put you in the best lobbies with the best ping for your location but can't control who else ends up in your lobby or their connections.I have better luck during the day with connections myself.

My friend brought me an x360 so we could play together and I must say I was not impressed with the online play. I guess I expected more from all the years of hype about the xlive pay for servers being better than sonys free online. Imo Sony has a much more stable network as far as connections go, keep in mind this is only with aw so could just be the title itself. As far as time of day goes I've been experiencing the ping rise during peak hours for YEARS and it sucks simply because that's when all my friends are online. Honestly my best games are usually first thing in the morning or early afternoon.

Archived