WIFI not working

BL4CK OPS V3TRN

So until the next update then. I could probably disconnect it for now until then and just use my Netgear router because it's been laggy all weekend not just on the Xbox but surfing the web in general.

Since I have my netgear in the equation still I disconnect from the netduma for a few and then reconnect to the duma without issue. I have rebooted the duma a couple times and it cleared some nat issues. I know some recommend the button on the back but Im not a big fan.

Since I have my netgear in the equation still I disconnect from the netduma for a few and then reconnect to the duma without issue. I have rebooted the duma a couple times and it cleared some nat issues. I know some recommend the button on the back but Im not a big fan.

That is what I did on Friday but yesterday it happened again. So I rebooted everything which fixed it temporarily. Then 1 hour into another movie all over again. No bueno, but Iain is going to help. :D  I played some AW this morning and I was One Red Barring it through 3 games and the worst lag I have seen in a loooong time. :P I laughed.

Archived