Xbox One Controller

PharmDawgg

Is there anyway to get your Xbox One controller to perform like a wired controller? It bothers me that my console is connected by wire but my controller is not. Thanks.

• Netduma Staff

Is there anyway to get your Xbox One controller to perform like a wired controller? It bothers me that my console is connected by wire but my controller is not. Thanks.

Connecting via cable and taking the batteries out works I think. Or it might just be power comes from the cable and the signal is still transmitted but I would assume that is there is a cable, it would send the cable down that.

EDIT:

Information from this article from Xbox.com says that:

Another convenient improvement is that the controller is both wireless and a wired– simply plug it into your console with a micro USB cable and the connection automatically switches to preserve battery life.  

Guest Netduma Fraser

Yeah the way I do it is I have my phone (android) charger plugged into the top of the controller and the usb part into the side of the xbox. My batteries ran out ages ago and this works just fine :)

Archived