Fixing phones

abc123

As a professional tinker I love playing with things! my latest (5 years of experience is fixing phones when they get sick :( ) I've been playing with removing the glass from the digitizer and it has finally come time...I bought the below :)

i'm so excited:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014-Newest-Built-in-Vacuum-Pump-LCD-Separator-Machine-Kit-Tool-to-Repair-Glass-Touch-Screen/2041541452.html?&afftype=KLK&sk=mIiYJI6eI

Great,now when my phone breaks i know where to send it.Nice purchase bro,i'm sure you'll get a lot of use out of it.

:) lol, the things that I enjoy as hobbies are funny that much I know...

Seriously, I have replaced the screens of over 100 phones...this is just the next logical progression.

:) lol, the things that I enjoy as hobbies are funny that much I know...

Seriously, I have replaced the screens of over 100 phones...this is just the next logical progression.

I'm interested to see how this works for you... I do PC repairs and I get asked about phones ALOT

I'm interested to see how this works for you... I do PC repairs and I get asked about phones ALOT

definitely, I normally twitch stream my repairs :)  people always say I would never do that! what if you make a mistake...

@ abc damn bro is there anything you don't mess around with gadget wise.I think it's great to be so passionate about your hobby's,we are the same just with different hobbies.

Always remember anything in life worth doing,is worth over doing,moderation is for cowards    ;)

Archived