temp ban broken

im having really laggy games on dedis at minute and when i click temp ban it says this server is already banned so why am i still connecting to them?

There are more than just one server,there are usually a bank of servers...can be 15 plus.Best way to go about it is to write down the servers your banning and you'll find the ones that you connect to are just different servers in the same bank.

But pay attention as I find that some servers play a lot better than others.

There are more than just one server,there are usually a bank of servers...can be 15 plus.Best way to go about it is to write down the servers your banning and you'll find the ones that you connect to are just different servers in the same bank.

But pay attention as I find that some servers play a lot better than others.

ye i realise that the irish dedi isnt just 1 server but i had a laggy game so temp banned the server then joined another game and it was laggy too so tried to temp ban that one but it said it was already banned and the same happened on 3rd try but not happend since

Are you waiting the 2 minutes for the anti cheat feature,cuz if your not your gonna keep getting thrown on to the same server.

Archived