Two Simultaneous Talons??

II N3MES1S II

Is this normal or has it happened to anyone or what??

I'm lost with this because while always using talon as a scorestreak  I have never seen it happen.

I jumped on saturday and the first game was thrown in after it already started but it was a beast match for me.

So yea as the title says, two talons out at the same time for me in that match.

Anyone??

Oh I do have it saved in the theater and will try to upload it through elgato.

Yes, it is possible.  I have done it a few times.  Typically, this happens when I get my first Talon and don't call it in yet while I continue on my streak.    I then get close to getting a second Talon, so I call in the first Talon (to avoid overlap) and then get a kill(s) to then get my 2nd Talon which I call in.   I have also done the same thing with Sentry Guns.  

Ok I'm not sure if I overlapped the streak but I might have, either way I called a talon and both came out at the same time.

So I had both of them side by side hovering around me. Never had this happen and I get a lot and I mean a lot of talons.

I believe it was either 3 or 4 wraiths in that match so it was pretty hectic for me but for sure had two talons out at once.

When overlapping, it will not give you two of them.  It could have been a glitch.  If you can, go back and look at the game video.  I have been under 25 points from getting the 2nd talon when I called in the first one.  It got a kill immediately, and the second Talon was called in before I even got finger off the button from the first one.

I just saw your youtube video.  You simply earned two of them quickly and called them in individually.   You can have two going at once.  I have done this as well especially in Domination.  I earned the first one towards the end of the first round, but don't call it in because it is close to ending.  At the start of the second around I get the home flag and then call in the Talon while taking B Flag.  I then cap B and get two kills while on B which triggered the 2nd Talon.  I then had two Talons running together.

Cool man thanks for watching I think the other guy on my team was causing problems with calling my talons because he was owning too and probably had talons out.

I usually always get to call my talons but only ever have one out at a time, this was a fun match for me.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived