Black Ops 3 Sight Guide! | What is the Best Optic in BO3?

RADDY1993

Some of it's not very informative. It's all to do with the length of the weapon barrel. The shorter the barrel the less movement required to cover an area. That is why it's quicker to aquire a target when using a pistol, or SMG than a AR or SR. Or MG. With Shotguns, it doesn't really matter as these are area weapons for close quarters

But it's good in the respect of the type of sights the ELO the sight, not the band ;) is probably the best because there is no frame that can obscure your sight lines.

Having been in the forces for a considerable time and an ex weapons instructor I think that sometimes these videos (not so much in this one) give tooooooo much information

At the end of the day it boils down to personal preference :)

Some of it's not very informative. It's all to do with the length of the weapon barrel. The shorter the barrel the less movement required to cover an area. That is why it's quicker to aquire a target when using a pistol, or SMG than a AR or SR. Or MG. With Shotguns, it doesn't really matter as these are area weapons for close quarters

But it's good in the respect of the type of sights the ELO the sight, not the band ;) is probably the best because there is no frame that can obscure your sight lines.

Having been in the forces for a considerable time and an ex weapons instructor I think that sometimes these videos (not so much in this one) give tooooooo much information

At the end of the day it boils down to personal preference :)

The Elo is a work of art best sight in any cod if you ask me 

The Elo is a work of art best sight in any cod if you ask me 

I am with you on this one. With one acceptation. If I could change the color of the reticle that would be my best ever..

Archived