Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Beta

I highly doubt it will be optimized for the game, Netduma isn't on the inside with the developers yet to get any sort of sneak peak or anything.

By the definition, there isn't much purpose in trying to tailor the router for a Beta when the final product will no doubt change several times before release.

I would plan on a wide Geo Filter and to do some host ratings when you get online.

I highly doubt it will be optimized for the game, Netduma isn't on the inside with the developers yet to get any sort of sneak peak or anything.

By the definition, there isn't much purpose in trying to tailor the router for a Beta when the final product will no doubt change several times before release.

I would plan on a wide Geo Filter and to do some host ratings when you get online.

Thanks for the reply Dillinger.

I was planning on doing this :)

Anyone else going to give it a go?

It looks pretty fun from he footage I've seen and a welcome break from Black Ops 3.

I didn't know they were doing a MP variant, but I am interested in seeing it.  I have enjoyed the series and just recently purchased the remastered version "thingy" pack.  Still holds up.

Thanks for the reply Dillinger.

I was planning on doing this :)

Anyone else going to give it a go?

It looks pretty fun from he footage I've seen and a welcome break from Black Ops 3.

I gave it a cheeky rinse this morning before work, played it with geo filters turned off (has been set up like that since R6S came out), was working fine. The game itself was good fun, considering the games main focus has always been on the main one player campaign the PvP gun play and mechanics are bloody good. In all honesty though, i cannot see the PvP being enough for people to keep coming back to the game once you have finished the main campaign, i could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time :-)

• 4 weeks later...

Beta or not I've had live use cases of using the Netduma R1 with UC4 beta and it does that it is expected to do on P2P games without specific profiles. All I want it to do is to not throw me into the NA/EU region and put me within Middle East/Asia (that's where I am). Matchmaking took time (this is expecting) however once I land lobbies we stuck through for a few games. I got a lot of really good games this way considering of course that you give it the wait time it requires.

From what I see all p2p games can apply a standard profile that you come up with. You need to play around a bit till you find that sweet spot. I prefer waiting to find the right bunch of people than throwing me into a lobby where it finds me players from anywhere but quick.

I am hoping we start a thread for this when the game officially launches next month! Big fan of the UC series.

Archived