Can I get an update

I am looking to upgrade my netduma from 1.03.3 to .6 but I don't know how to. I already have remote access on and I went to the news and announcements thing to ask for an update but nothing happened when I posted. If someone from netduma tech support can help me out with updating my netduma that would be great because my netduma is not working at all

• Administrators

I am looking to upgrade my netduma from 1.03.3 to .6 but I don't know how to. I already have remote access on and I went to the news and announcements thing to ask for an update but nothing happened when I posted. If someone from netduma tech support can help me out with updating my netduma that would be great because my netduma is not working at all

I can't access your router, please make sure you've allowed remote access and put the Netduma in the DMZ of the upstream router (if it's not a modem). Until I can access it we can't fix your router.

• Administrators

im also waiting for a response or something, the whole update process is kind of odd to say the least.....

It has to be done that way or you could brick your router. There is no alternative.

I've fixed your router, you're free to upgrade. Please do so by reading the instructions here carefully: http://forum.netduma.com/topic/11018-major-netduma-upgrade-now-available-v-1036/

Enjoy!

• Netduma Staff

I did that and nothing happened

Can you connect your PC to the same port that the Netduma is connected to on your router (without changing any settings on the router) and confirm that you get an internet connection.

• Netduma Staff

I don't have a pc but I can connect to the netduma through my laptop (mac), and access the control panel for the router

I meant can you plug into the port that the Netduma is plugged into (on your other router) and confirm you can get an internet connection through it.

Archived