i keep getting lobbies from new york and im in alabama

kevo

i keep getting into the same lobbies in new york. are they the only ones playing this game for once i would love to play on a georgia server or florida something close to me. i have strict mode on and ping assist off. seems like i have no reaction time what so ever. every other cod i played ive had a time to react and in this game i have no time to react to nothing. i have a pretty good connection but it always seems like im a few mins behind everybody like im playing in the past or something im getting annoyed with cod bs 

Guest Netduma Fraser

i keep getting into the same lobbies in new york. are they the only ones playing this game for once i would love to play on a georgia server or florida something close to me. i have strict mode on and ping assist off. seems like i have no reaction time what so ever. every other cod i played ive had a time to react and in this game i have no time to react to nothing. i have a pretty good connection but it always seems like im a few mins behind everybody like im playing in the past or something im getting annoyed with cod bs

If you don't want to get the same host, try the steps in this wiki http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=why_am_i_getting_booted_from_the_lobby_game please also bare in mind our anti cheat as well as this could be a factorhttp://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=gf_anti_cheathope this helps:)

There aren't any dedicated servers in Nyc, you're probably talking about the one on Dc, which is the most common one that I hook up with, and it's god awful. Make sure your filter is off when you start the game, get into multiplayer turn it on, turn on strict mode then don't adjust your filter anymore. You should be fine, but it may take longer to find a game. 

@ kevo if your in bama you should be all good on servers.Like Dansby said just make sure your GF is off till you get into MP,then enable it and make sure strict is ticked.I'm from Michigan and all weekend i put my home location at the top of bama and set GF to 650-700 km.Doing that you will be able to pick up Florida's,Georgia and Louisiana's servers.Like i said i live in Michigan and i get decent games on those servers,with ping's between 50-70 ms.

Archived