Need help setting Netduma up with VZW Fios

Is there a guide to setting this up with VZW Fios W/ TV. I noticed the pinned thread was for Internet Subscribers only. Can someone point me in the right direction?

What do you need help with? Have you been able to get your R1 all connected and in use?

I have an actiontec router. I'm actually up and running right now but I do have a quick question. How do I change the IP Address on the NetDuma? I followed a guide that said to change my ip address on my fios router to 192.168.2.1 and change the netduma IP to 192.168.1.1 but I don't see an option to do that...or is that even needed? My connection is solid, nat type open, and all my connected devices are working with no problems. I'm wonder if the IP address change is needed or not.

If you're up and running, I'd leave all the assigned IP stuff alone. Your R1 should be the only thing connected to your actiontec router. You should also turn off your actiontec router's 2.4g and 5g wifi and just use your R1's wifi. Once you get used to working on your network you could explore placing your R1 in the DMZ of your actiontec, but I know a lot of people don't need to do that

Archived