Hero armour / dark matter progress??

daz

I'm actually finding the snipers a lot more enjoyable than I thought I would.

Used that SVG for the first time a couple of days ago and I've almost done it now - stupidly I prestiged the gun and now I can't do the 5xAttachment challenge (doh!)

I appreciate that this is the easy sniper to do.

I'm dreading that full-auto pistol though.

The Gorgon seems pretty slow to get headshots too

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually finding the snipers a lot more enjoyable than I thought I would.

Used that SVG for the first time a couple of days ago and I've almost done it now - stupidly I prestiged the gun and now I can't do the 5xAttachment challenge (doh!)

I appreciate that this is the easy sniper to do.

I'm dreading that full-auto pistol though.

The Gorgon seems pretty slow to get headshots too

lol i usually do the 5 attachments then prestige the gun and do the no attachments

the full auto pistol is actually amazing and makes an ok primary weapon for close to medium range and its also alot of fun to dual weild but scavenger is a must as you burn through ammo

ye if like me u stopped going for headshots in this game because theres no real benefit as it dont actually kill much faster in most case you need to retrain yourself for the gorgon cause with most guns to get headshots i would aim center mass and drag up for the headshot but the gorgon kills in 2 shots so you need to aim straight for the head area, altho i found that if you run quick draw but no grip then aim high chest /neck area then you will hit them there on first shot and recoil takes 2nd shot to the head but the risk is flinch makes you miss but for me it was slow going untill i did that

lol i usually do the 5 attachments then prestige the gun and do the no attachments

the full auto pistol is actually amazing and makes an ok primary weapon for close to medium range and its also alot of fun to dual weild but scavenger is a must as you burn through ammo

ye if like me u stopped going for headshots in this game because theres no real benefit as it dont actually kill much faster in most case you need to retrain yourself for the gorgon cause with most guns to get headshots i would aim center mass and drag up for the headshot but the gorgon kills in 2 shots so you need to aim straight for the head area, altho i found that if you run quick draw but no grip then aim high chest /neck area then you will hit them there on first shot and recoil takes 2nd shot to the head but the risk is flinch makes you miss but for me it was slow going untill i did that

Yeh, I would have done that but I got to the Polizia camo before I had five attachments (the ballistic cpu won't work with a scope) so I had to do the no-attachments challenge first. Then I prestiged straight away because I didn't want to waste the double-weapon xp. Regretting it now though.

I have had most success with the Gorgon by firing it as if it was a semi-auto, straight at heads, from a distance. It's works pretty well, like a heavy and noisy Sheiva.

Yeh, I would have done that but I got to the Polizia camo before I had five attachments (the ballistic cpu won't work with a scope) so I had to do the no-attachments challenge first. Then I prestiged straight away because I didn't want to waste the double-weapon xp. Regretting it now though.

I have had most success with the Gorgon by firing it as if it was a semi-auto, straight at heads, from a distance. It's works pretty well, like a heavy and noisy Sheiva.

ye i find it pretty useless if you use full auto too and used it like a semi

what u play on?

Archived