People never join when i am the host

after i switched to netduma from my regular router, the update is nice and i really enjoyed non laggy games, it was all worth it

but the problem now when i host game nobody joins the game, is there any issue or something regarding setting ?

i am from Qatar and my NAT is Open

after i switched to netduma from my regular router, the update is nice and i really enjoyed non laggy games, it was all worth it

but the problem now when i host game nobody joins the game, is there any issue or something regarding setting ?

i am from Qatar and my NAT is Open

Hi,

I'm from Qatar as well, it depends on the time, if you have no maps its easier to find Qatari lobbies. You have to wait but usually between 3pm and 11:30 pm u can find local lobbies. BO3 should have made the GCC as one region so we can have a wider player base, not like now less than 1000 ppl playing in Qatar.

I've noticed that if the game is p2p that people rarely join if people back out but they do join on dedicated servers so it's nothing to do with u being host cause just yesterday I was in a 1 v 3 game me being the 1 and 1 by 1 I made em quit and it changed host each time till I was eventually on my own lol

Archived