Always Allowed. Not.

This router has been giving me nothing but issues.  If this one can't be resolved, I will be returning it.

Friend in PA is in my radius AND marked as "always allow," but could not join our lobby.  Had to switch lobby leader, which defeats the purpose

of having this thing.

Had the same issue with a friend in NY.  Same circumstances.  Always allowed, and in my radius.

WHAT GIVES?

This router has been giving me nothing but issues.  If this one can't be resolved, I will be returning it.

Friend in PA is in my radius AND marked as "always allow," but could not join our lobby.  Had to switch lobby leader, which defeats the purpose

of having this thing.

Had the same issue with a friend in NY.  Same circumstances.  Always allowed, and in my radius.

WHAT GIVES?

Are you using Ping assist?

Do they still have trouble joining when you turn the geofilter off?  If so, its not the Geofilter as stated above.  Either way, best practice is to keep the geofilter off when starting the game and until everyone is in the party. You only need to enable it once you are ready to find games.

The router is designed to filter and block certain connections, that's kind of the point.  If you follow the correct procedures, it will work fine in parties as well, including filtering out most of the crappy hosts you would otherwise connect to.  

Archived