Geo-filter problems

Long story short lets say I start playing BO3 use the COD ultimate profile everything is great....My friend gets on and wants to play I switch over to general gaming and he still cant join, the question! do I have to wait till the anti cheat feature reaches its time limit and does it reset if he keeps on joining or do i have to whitelist him then reset the router?

I would just go into a private match with him and he should be the only circle on the GF.Just click on his circle and give him a 100 percent rating as host and label him with his name and you should be good to go.

lol I was reading what netduma luke wroke and thanks ill start doing that from now on appreciate the reply

I would just go into a private match with him and he should be the only circle on the GF.Just click on his circle and give him a 100 percent rating as host and label him with his name and you should be good to go.

lol I was reading what netduma luke said...and thanks I'm going to start doing that I'm thinking its more on black ops 3 cause ive never had a prob with black ops 2

Archived