Connection problems with new update 1.03.6g

bazikg

Hey guys,

I updated to the new 1.03.6g a few days ago and since then I've been having terrible connection to all BO3 serves as well as P2P connections. I have 120 up and 22 down, I've tried a variety of different settings including connection profiles and nothing seems to be working I also have Hyper-Traffic enabled to my PS4.

Any help would be greatly appreciate it!

Thanks guys and please let me know what you need from me! 

Update: I disabled the Hyper-Traffic and the connection became a bit more stable but nowhere near to how it was before the update.

Hey would anyone be having problems with randomly loosing connection? Before I set to factory default and reinstall again with this update, i wanted to know if there might be something else that people are having. I was playing BF4 on PS4 this weekend and kept getting "lost connection" at random times. I did not have it enable because i'm on dedicated server. my internet is 75 up and down on verizon.

• Administrators

Hey would anyone be having problems with randomly loosing connection? Before I set to factory default and reinstall again with this update, i wanted to know if there might be something else that people are having. I was playing BF4 on PS4 this weekend and kept getting "lost connection" at random times. I did not have it enable because i'm on dedicated server. my internet is 75 up and down on verizon.

Where any other devices being disconnected?

Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay work and stuff!

So here is what I have for my settings, I know the ping looks low but it's very up & down, not very steady and game play is very choppy like quake.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks again!

post-4072-0-03280500-1455844222_thumb.png

post-4072-0-93766700-1455844223_thumb.png

post-4072-0-68386000-1455844224_thumb.png

Archived