Thanks for the update!

corrosiveguy

Seriously, the temporary ban server option is the best addition and the ping meeter in ms. 

I usually like to play on the Chicago dedis, but for some reason today I was seconds behind the enemy.. serious lag.. and you know that the low bars win in Black ops 3.. I am a 2.25-2.50 KD player going .43.. Banned the server and moved to the New York ones.. smooth as silk, 2.45 KD first game.. 

I really dont know how people play this game without a netduma. 

Yeah it's sweet but when is the patch coming out where I don't lose any gunfights...ever and can absorb bullets like a sponge so I can go 60 and 0 every game because that's what the duma is suppose to do isn't it... ;)

Yeah that's a little sarcasm figured with all the "negative posts" lately about the duma it would do some good,well for me anyway... :D

Yeah it's sweet but when is the patch coming out where I don't lose any gunfights...ever and can absorb bullets like a sponge so I can go 60 and 0 every game because that's what the duma is suppose to do isn't it... ;)

Yeah that's a little sarcasm figured with all the "negative posts" lately about the duma it would do some good,well for me anyway... :D

I love the DUMA.. It is the only thing that makes Black OPs 3 tolerable.. I wouldnt play that game otherwise.. You have to have near perfectly optimized setup (Netduma) to have a consistent experience with it.

Yeah I do too but there are lots on the forum getting frustrated with what they think are duma related issues,when the problem lies in the game and the fact that they make changes everyday to it.

The duma is a third party router and the last I knew the duma boys didn't write the code for BO3,so IMO people should stop bitching and whining about the duma not working.

It does what it says it does,people need to understand what the cause of the problem is and head in that direction to get it resolved.

Yeah I do too but there are lots on the forum getting frustrated with what they think are duma related issues,when the problem lies in the game and the fact that they make changes everyday to it.

The duma is a third party router and the last I knew the duma boys didn't write the code for BO3,so IMO people should stop bitching and whining about the duma not working.

It does what it says it does,people need to understand what the cause of the problem is and head in that direction to get it resolved.

Agree 100%...

What they are doing to the game or have done not even Netduma can save it. I have tried going without mine a couple of times. And I wanted to throw a controller through my BenQ.. Fan boys tell you to get better internet, but you never have those issues on Battlefront or Battlefield servers. Only Lag of Duty, Netduma makes it playable.

with Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 5 coming out on PS4 in the next year, I highly doubt the COD money train gets my money next year.. Tired of the franchise.

Yeah it's always get better internet,learn to play the game,learn the maps etc...

I've been playing COD for a long time and I've yet to find a way to counter act being 1 second behind other players.

Archived