Host History?

It would be nice for it to work with COD on consoles.

Speaking of hosts, why is there a rate option if we can't rate them?

I wish we could rate them and block them and still have temp ban options.

I can't name or save anything for the dedi server other than temp ban.

I was thinking tonight it would be awesome if I could see the amount of time I played on a dedi.

That way it would be easier to tell which is best when we are able to name and rate and block them.

Example: SERVER A 10 minutes (possible block)

SERVER B 30 minutes (possible block)

SERVER C 1 hour 30 minutes  (this one would be the one I rate 100% and allow)

• Administrators

I imagine because reworking the entire host descriptor box for taking out rating and name is just for dedicated servers is a lot harder than just taking out the update button. 

The point of temp ban is that we don't want to allow you to permanently block a server as it could ruin your gaming experience. Leaving it as a temporary ban is a nice compromise. 

Good idea for timings on it if it's possible but still wouldn't allow you to block them permanently 

I imagine because reworking the entire host descriptor box for taking out rating and name is just for dedicated servers is a lot harder than just taking out the update button. 

The point of temp ban is that we don't want to allow you to permanently block a server as it could ruin your gaming experience. Leaving it as a temporary ban is a nice compromise. 

Good idea for timings on it if it's possible but still wouldn't allow you to block them permanently 

What if can see a list of the servers we blocked and can unblock them when we want. I still love the temp ban though.

Yea see if that can happen with the time played on servers, that would be really nice.

Archived