Profiles

Turbo mode is made for people who have really fast internet speeds I believe (100 down or more) 

I checked the forum about Stealth mode and found this from 'Buck Nasssty' "For reference, what "stealth mode" does is very specific--it means that if something requests a connection on a closed port, rather than responding "Sorry, that port is closed." the computer won't say anything at all."

and I'm not sure about profiles sorry dude

• Netduma Staff

Is there a way to make it release on fios internet i have to hook back up to the original router and to do that i need to release my ip for the ip to update on the fios router?

I don't think there is a way to make it release. Can you see if your ISP can do it for you?

• Netduma Staff

So I just downloaded bo3pro profile.. But I'm not entirely sure what it's supposed to do.. All my settings are the same after downloading it.. Or is it supposed to do something else?

You need to go to the load profile section, select the profile you want to load then click Load at the bottom of the page :)

• Administrators

So I just downloaded bo3pro profile.. But I'm not entirely sure what it's supposed to do.. All my settings are the same after downloading it.. Or is it supposed to do something else?

You need to import it if you haven't done that already. 

Where is this?? Or is it the cod profiles?

There is a thread someone created that has some profiles in it :)

Archived