im not getting down or up speeds my service is giving me ????

i should be getting 75 down and 35 up which i get if i run my pc straight to the modem but i plug back up my duma it drops to 34 down and 28 upload speeds any advice what config i should set up in order to get my correct speeds??? i will be back tomorrow to read up if i can get any help thanks a bunch

ok the settings are working so far im up to 56mbps down and 37 up but stuck here at the end through "If the speeds are still low please disable IPv6 on the duma. You may need to restart your modem after applying these settings." http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=disable_ipv6  where it has 2 ipv6 which 1 would i disable LAN or WAN or both?

sorry for the lateness with getting back from work.

• Administrators

ok the settings are working so far im up to 56mbps down and 37 up but stuck here at the end through "If the speeds are still low please disable IPv6 on the duma. You may need to restart your modem after applying these settings." http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=disable_ipv6  where it has 2 ipv6 which 1 would i disable LAN or WAN or both?

sorry for the lateness with getting back from work.

Disable IPv6 in WAN, LAN & misc settings :)

ok good its getting close i just did everything over my upload speed is pretty much at a steady 35 /36 lol but the down load is peaking at 64 and ran the test a few times started at 55/57 and now peaking at 63/64 speeds still off of my main service peak of 75mbps . like i said a direct connection to the modem i will reach 75 plus a bit more any other advice to change up here?

• Administrators

Ensure: 

100% anti-flood

Reactive algo

Share excess on

Reset device prio & apply

Disable IPv6 in WAN, LAN & misc

Disable deep packet in misc

Do a wired speed test from a PC try multiple speedtest servers incase they're overloaded

If still not full speed put turbo on and see if that pushes it to your expected speeds

• 3 weeks later...

wow that helped out so much thanks for this fraser ...and any time i reset, will i  have to do over the same steps im guessing?

also sorry for the late reply and trying this out i had to roll back to windows 7 after trying windows 10 cause the alienware i have was not compatible with their older mother board chip set being able to run windows 10 fully.... but just tried out the setting "netduma fraser" gave me and first try mbps went up to 85 so i will not continue trying im happy with that lol   thanks a bunch again...and to ask about my wifi settings will i have to make a new topic convo? thanks for everyone's help

• Administrators

Great to hear that! 

That's correct, a factory reset would wipe any settings made. 

Yeah for wifi please do make a new thread. 

As this issue has been resolved I'll close this thread.

Archived