LETS TALK KILLSTREAKS!

ImSallad

I play with friends exclusively Domination.  Most are running UAV, ?? and HATR.  One HATR usually leads others to their HATR, so we can SPAM them throughout the game.  We ask that people do NOT run RAPS because it usually causes them to back out of the game.   I normally run UAV, Sentry and HATR.  We use the Sentry to lock down areas of the map, so we have a better prediction of where the enemies will be. 

I play with friends exclusively Domination.  Most are running UAV, ?? and HATR.  One HATR usually leads others to their HATR, so we can SPAM them throughout the game.  We ask that people do NOT run RAPS because it usually causes them to back out of the game.   I normally run UAV, Sentry and HATR.  We use the Sentry to lock down areas of the map, so we have a better prediction of where the enemies will be. 

Yeah I haven't played with a friend on Black Ops 3 yet, I just play solo but I understand what you mean!

Sounds like you have a pretty crazy team set up going on aha, don't you struggle to keep lobbies strong when you're all slamming out HATRs and sentrys?

I have had better than in that video lately sallad i've found the care package works even better as you unlock kill streaks as you level up

PS don't forget Engineer gives you two choices

I was having some success with Cerberus, Sentry Gun and R.A.P.S.

I also like running Hellstorm and Talon if I use the Ghost perk as you'll stay off the mini map whilst using them and you can rack up kills fairly quickly whilst using them.

I've not touched the game much since DLC as it's too laggy.

I was having some success with Cerberus, Sentry Gun and R.A.P.S.

I also like running Hellstorm and Talon if I use the Ghost perk as you'll stay off the mini map whilst using them and you can rack up kills fairly quickly whilst using them.

I've not touched the game much since DLC as it's too laggy.

I loved the Sentry until a certain time after a update and it just didn't do the same thing for me. Haven't used the Cerberus but I do love RAPS!

I loved the Sentry until a certain time after a update and it just didn't do the same thing for me. Haven't used the Cerberus but I do love RAPS!

Since the recent Cerberus buff, it's more like a roaming Sentry Gun with built in rockets. It only costs 900 points too so it's fairly easy to get.

I've recently switched out the Hellstorm for a Care Package just incase you get something sweet out of it. I like the Hellstorm (even if it's not as strong as it used to be) but you're only guaranteed 25 points per kill in TDM. The Care Package (which also costs less to earn) can likely rack up more points than that - as long as it isn't a Dart  <_<

Care Package (550 points) > Cerberus (900 points) > RAPS (1300 points)

:)

I use UAV-SENTRY-WRAITH, I play hardcore domination and hardcore kill confirmed. Solo and with friends. If we play with more then 3 people i change it to UAV-CUAV-HATR. For me the RAPS is not as good for the points needed to get it. Get's shot down faster as my Wraith usually and needs more points to get it.

Sometimes I do use it but then I use TALON-WRAITH-RAPS and fly the TALON above the spawn manually, its a good way to get very high kill ratio but it's has its risks of getting nothing if u have a good team against you....  ;)

So the first scorestreak set up is used most of the time by me. Sometimes I get them 5-6 times in a game.......So if one gets shot it doesn't matter.... The HATR also gets shot... That sucks, normally a VSAT is in space or so high it can't be shot.. :blink:

Have a good weekend peepzz... and remember: Run Until Shit Happens  :D

Archived