destiny feedback since update

Hi,just wondering how any other Destiny payers are finding out if there is any issues after this latest firmware release.

Played last night and when playing against a few red bar groups,we sent messages on location and found i was playing with couples from Florida,which was odd as Geo was ticked (GREEN)and nothing circle wise showed up on my geo filter,just circles in my geo range?

Was suprised,but had Rabbit error couple of times...but that aside seens ok.I havent touched any of the reset profiles just use my own like ive akways done.

Regards.

So far its been working good. Don't worry though,Destiny has implemented the red bar referee in the latest patch in some playlists.Those players with red bar will be gone in no time even if they're in your radius. If I'm not mistaken they will be temp ban.

• Administrators

I've been playing doubles and control with no issues. Enjoying it I must say. 

I really didn't notice much difference though from the previous update as I had congestion control and the other things setup as described.

Great to hear :) I would recommend enabling Hyper-traffic for your console so that there is no queuing of your gaming packets and they are sent and received first resulting in little jitter/spikes.

Ive not used hyper traffic yet Fraserand,mine seems to work ok at this stage,ive left my settings as they have always been..seems ok,you say to try Hyper traffic as well...i hvae my congestion sliders on 11% on both giving me a 10 ping 17.25 dwn 1.25 up.Even tho im on Virgin 150 meg ive throttled it right back .Works well on Blops 3 as well.But then i put Strict on and 30 ping assist.

Archived