Hyper-lane: device prioritisation death?

Hi guys,

since i've upgraded on the 1.03.06, i've seen that my games works better on hyper-lane with any configuration on the device prioritisation.

Does anyone has the same feeling about this?

Do we need to have a specific configuration on device prioritisation with hyper-lane active?

Thanks 

It works better on Hyper lane as all the gaming packets are sent and received first! 

No specific configuration needed with congestion control as that will be eliminating any lag in your home. 

Thanks for your answer Iain :)

Hyper-lane and anti-jitter combo will be become the best in the market !

so i have mine and my mrs ps4 hogging around 30% each on the prioritization with everything else getting whats left, is that about right?  I'll tweak my hyper lane ports too as earlier i discovered i can set them to the specific port a game uses which for bf4 seems to be 9308 or 9307.  SECA Server ports 

so i have mine and my mrs ps4 hogging around 30% each on the prioritization with everything else getting whats left, is that about right?  I'll tweak my hyper lane ports too as earlier i discovered i can set them to the specific port a game uses which for bf4 seems to be 9308 or 9307.  SECA Server ports 

i don't know what ports are implemented in that "hyper-lane profile".

Archived