Netduma for X1 and PS4 since Christmas in Germany

Herr Ert

I'm using the netduma for 2 months. It's behind a speedport router with iptv and ip phone from german Telekom.

I'm playing mostly BO3 on both consoles.

Netduma seems to work better with PS4 for matchmaking.

Got issues with Rainbow Six on Xbox...

This morning I've installed the latest update without any problems.

For me on X1 it takes longer to find games and the games got a ping higher than PS4.

X1 is always around 50 to 70ms, PS4 25 to 50ms.

PS4 always connects to a server 130km from my home. X1 doesn't find servers but in the USA...

Regarding the Rainbow Six issue , the netduma geo-filter isn't compatible with every game

This may be one of those games, you can always request support for a particular game so the developers can add compatibility for it :)

• Administrators

Until playing Rainbow Six I thougt specific game support would be only for PC games necessary. I thought the selected console services in general would fit for any game on the selected console...

Generally it does but sometimes new games include new servers we don't have that need to be whitelisted or add as dedicated servers

• Administrators

I would love my netduma much more if I hadn't to reboot it each time after unchecking the geofilter to be really turned off...

You shouldn't need to do that at all. You may be experiencing the anti-cheat http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=gf_anti_cheat

Archived