upnp y ip wn net duma

hello I wonder if it's good to have both upnp activated, both the netduma and also the ISP router.

also I would like to know what to make of net duma ipwan stay always fixed and do not change

when the actu 01.03.06?

• Administrators

No I would keep UPnP enabled on the duma and disable on ISP router.

You can make it static in settings > miscellaneous. Though I would not touch this unless you are 100% sure that you need to do it and know what you're doing. 

.6 upgrade is here

No I would keep UPnP enabled on the duma and disable on ISP router.

You can make it static in settings > miscellaneous. Though I would not touch this unless you are 100% sure that you need to do it and know what you're doing. 

.6 upgrade is here

it is good to activate the hyper traffic for xbox one?
Cheers

The Netduma fine tuning guide says enable UPnP forwarding and have UPnP enabled on the duma. Is that if it's setup like this: modem-->Netduma R1 ?

but if we are setup like this: modem-->router(with Netduma R1 in DMZ)-->Netduma R1 , then we should disable UPnP on the first router and disable UPnP forwarding on the R1?

Sorry if it's answered before just got a little confused :)

• Netduma Staff

The Netduma fine tuning guide says enable UPnP forwarding and have UPnP enabled on the duma. Is that if it's setup like this: modem-->Netduma R1 ?

but if we are setup like this: modem-->router(with Netduma R1 in DMZ)-->Netduma R1 , then we should disable UPnP on the first router and disable UPnP forwarding on the R1?

Sorry if it's answered before just got a little confused :)

For the first example, you wouldn't need UPnP forwarding enabled as all ports are already open to the Netduma. For the second example, it may be useful if you don't have the Netduma in the DMZ. If you do have it in the DMZ then there would be no point having it enabled (but there would probably also be no harm in having it enabled) :)

Archived