I need help with net duma

Hi, I'm new to netduma, I have a problem with speed, I have hired 300mb download and 30 upload, currently netduma just gives me 65MB download and upload'm good, I have the latest version updated and open ports, off packages, turbo mode and disabled ipv6 connected WAN and LAN.

please help me

FTTH have 300 mb, can this be a problem

Hello, I would like someone from the technical service help me.

My ISP is movistar 300/30 with router MITRASTAR HGW-2501GN0R2 the netduma have it in bridge mode and I have all the correct settings, the results are excellent in testing netduma but one xbox and pc speed I get is of 100/24 or 80/26.

I have no problem if a netduma technician will remotely take a look, I'm Spanish excuse me for my English by google translator.

Being the weekend the support replies may be a little slower than normal.  Someone will assist you.  Be patient and sorry for any inconvenience. Here is a link to our support wiki.  It may be able to assist you.

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=fine_tune_netduma

hello again after resetting all the options and I managed to solve the speed problem.

the problem was that the router + router isp net duma seme not synchronized well, I got after trying to synchronize well.

My question is, is normal for this to happen? It is my netduma router problem? I worry? Thanks

ay other question, as I can do to make the direction that gives me wan netduma example: 192.168.1.36 telling me to use it in my isp router in DMZ does not automatically switch to 192.168.1.33 or another that bothers me the nat the xbox, I would like to know a solution working

• Administrators

hello again after resetting all the options and I managed to solve the speed problem.
the problem was that the router + router isp net duma seme not synchronized well, I got after trying to synchronize well.
My question is, is normal for this to happen? It is my netduma router problem? I worry? Thanks

ay other question, as I can do to make the direction that gives me wan netduma example: 192.168.1.36 telling me to use it in my isp router in DMZ does not automatically switch to 192.168.1.33 or another that bothers me the nat the xbox, I would like to know a solution working

Hey, glad your speed has been resolved. 

I'm not sure what the issue was there, if it's fixed now you don't need to worry.

You need to put the WAN IP from the netduma's device manager into the DMZ section of your ISP router, then you should have an open NAT on your Xbox

Archived