DUMA BRICKED

If you can wait for Fraser, he may want to remote into the device and see if he can isolate the cause.  This is obviously the preferred method.

However, if you can't wait, your clan is fixing to march on your most hated rivals or whatever and you NEED it now..... You can use the factory reset button in the back*.  

* This is not the recommended first step.  This will clear any hosts that you have saved for good/bad, so if you are using the router for strictly P2P (BO2 for example) you will lose that good library of "acceptable" hosts.

Nope reset button doesnt work either although i tried before i just tried again. im at a loss all be it from jtagging the router opening up the box on going in through the bios and reverse engineer it using binwalk and other apps and makin my own custom firmware but i really dont have the time for such an adventure right now.

Nope reset button doesnt work either although i tried before i just tried again. im at a loss all be it from jtagging the router opening up the box on going in through the bios and reverse engineer it using binwalk and other apps and makin my own custom firmware but i really dont have the time for such an adventure right now.

xD thanks , needed a good laugh

bump 2 admins active none replied great customer support

Lol...Wants 'customer support' but continues to slate the 'customer support' Just wait, they're probably busy. 

Archived