If I by another R1 router

you mean the device? i want to ask something.

did we buy the device or the software? because if it is the software can we replace a old device with new but pay only the hardware? and not all the amount. can the team of netduma make a service for old customers to buy only the hardware from the netduma team in lower cost without paying again the same amount thats includes the software?

• Administrators

you mean the device? i want to ask something.

did we buy the device or the software? because if it is the software can we replace a old device with new but pay only the hardware? and not all the amount. can the team of netduma make a service for old customers to buy only the hardware from the netduma team in lower cost without paying again the same amount thats includes the software?

We are a software company but you can only obtain the software by buying the router. The router with the software is the product. We only have the one router with the software on. I don't think we could do that really but we haven't really looked at it. 

We are a software company but you can only obtain the software by buying the router. The router with the software is the product. We only have the one router with the software on. I don't think we could do that really but we haven't really looked at it. 

maybe the customer can return his router. (so he did not have two in the end) and he can buy another one buy paying the hardware only. 

this way your team will be sure is not a fraud and the customer dont have to pay again for all the amount.

i think this will fair for both sides.

• Administrators

maybe the customer can return his router. (so he did not have two in the end) and he can buy another one buy paying the hardware only. 

this way your team will be sure is not a fraud and the customer dont have to pay again for all the amount.

i think this will fair for both sides.

I guess you're thinking about this with the point of view that the hardware may degrade over time so a factory new router freshly loaded with our software would be better? 

Routers are designed to be long lasting so I shouldn't think you'd ever really get to that point

Archived