Turn off BO3 DLC Maps

Jstrick17

Does anyone know how to turn off the dlc maps? I hate them, too distracting and cluttered for my liking.

Don't think you can in all honestly, the 10GB update they released yesterday was for the map pack along with other fixes and you purchasing the map pack just unlocks the content. As you didn't download the map pack as a single file you can't uninstall or 'turn off' 

Does anyone know how to turn off the dlc maps? I hate them, too distracting and cluttered for my liking.

Unfortunately Jstrick were fucked,I've been looking all day to find some info about disabling the map packs and from what I found we can't.If you want them gone we gotta delete them from he PS4,again another bad purchase on my part.I should have learned my lesson from AW,bought the season pass and played the maps for 3 hours and then deleted them and never played them again.

Looks like I'm gonna do the same thing with BO3

Some maps always feel busy until you get familiar with them. There is absolutely no way you can judge a map pack after 3 hours of play. a couple of the aw dlc maps were the best cod maps ever in my opinion. Especially the ones that deviated from strict 3 lane design and or played with verticality. personally I would reserve judgement on a map until I've got at least a good few days play on it and the community as a whole learns the flow of the play.

However. To get back on point. wouldn't it be possible to delete the game file which should delete everything then stick the disk in again which will load and update only the original content. Then just don't download the dlc. Just an idea.

Archived