To all the players Raging that Bo3 is bad

tjl118

Weapons in CoD are hitscan.

This means, there are no digital projectiles being fired even though there are contrails (snipers) and hit markers. Those are just for effect, and I never use them as any indication of accuracy, or inaccuracy.

This also means most weapons have no real limit to their rage. What the developers do is reduce the initial damage dealt from the initial shot the further (approximated distance) the target is from the point of origin (where the shot is fired). Not how far the virtual round "travels" from the barrel. You can see this in action with how imbalanced the SMGs have been in almost all CoDs. You can kill somebody from Barn to Grandmas on Fringe with just a Kuda if you are a good shot. In real life, that would not happen due to the range, drop-off and other physics that make AR's mid-to-long range rifles for a reason.

ye i understand all the damage stats etc in cod but the annihilator is supposed to have the same damage and penetration wether its 3 inches from the barrel or 3 miles

One should never be in state of mind of rage due to any game.

When I play COD I am in the most calm and focused state possible.

It is a zen, almost dreamlike, state where I am at one with the COD universe.

It is only in this state that you can open your mind and perceive everything required for high KD. 

It is not at all about seeing what is in front of your face and shooting it

but rather feeling the presence of all the players on the map and predicting how they are going to behave.

this, combined with an understanding of the maths behind the COD machine will turn you into a COD GOD

Once you have reached this COD Nirvana you will never worry about death or KD or lag

as your enemy is already dead before he meets you.

well most of the time anyway.....

That''s how I play too, I get lost in the map, believe I am there that's when I play at my peak if I do not have this feeling I turn it off as I have things on my mind that wont let me into this world just yet.

Last night I was spectating a player on S&D. He died to a VMP, but he shot them with an Argus Supressor at close range got a hit marker and the player didn't die. Because the VMP bullets registered before the Argus.

POINT FUCKING BLANK ARGUS THAT 1 SHOTS 20 FEET AWAY AND HE GETS A HITMARKER!?!?!??!?!?!?!

WHAT THE ABSOLUTE SHIT

But what we can't tell from your spectator view is when each player saw the other and actually pulled the trigger enough to engage the firing commands.  While it may have looked one way from your point of view (your console>host>player's view>enemy>action>killcam), there is no way to know for sure.

Infuriating, I completely agree.  That would have had me looking to spike a controller, but if I am honest I wouldn't know if the guy was just younger/faster/smarter/sharper or just having a really good game when I was average or less than at the moment of engagement.

Archived