Keep getting kicked with netduma router

I have to go back to my old router to play Smite, netduma kicks me around 3 times a game. I have 60meg down and 5.6meg up and replaced my 5500gl by d-link but Im getting worse service from R1 what could be going on? Ive went through optimal settings adjusted every setting, NAT is open, Get red bar in black ops sometimes 2 times each half. HELP way to much money for the problems I never had before and had netduma for 2 months now and used it half the time I have owned it. Oh yeah cant get on Ark with it either!

I have to go back to my old router to play Smite, netduma kicks me around 3 times a game. I have 60meg down and 5.6meg up and replaced my 5500gl by d-link but Im getting worse service from R1 what could be going on? Ive went through optimal settings adjusted every setting, NAT is open, Get red bar in black ops sometimes 2 times each half. HELP way to much money for the problems I never had before and had netduma for 2 months now and used it half the time I have owned it. Oh yeah cant get on Ark with it either!

You using Wifi? Or Ethernet?

I am not sure if smite is on the list of supported games.

I would either make your geo-filter much wider as you are missing the host out or turn it off and use the congestion control to stop lag in the mean time.

Make sure you know how to use all the features to get a local host http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=user_manual 

Run a network diagnostics at peak times to rule out ISP congestion on the red bar issue.

Archived