Planing on purchasing a netduma router.

I have se arched through the forums and abit and i cant seem to get my exact answer that i need before purchase. With the netduma software can you limit the bandwidth to a specific device like my xbox one. Blop3s lag comp just keeps getting constantly. i have 150 mbits up and 10mbits down. eThanks in a advance. If the netduma will let me do this i will purchase one right away.

Here's a link to a new update that is coming in February and will I believe ship with all new routers:http://forum.netduma.com/topic/10727-major-netduma-upgrade-preview-coming-february-2016/

There will be improved device prioritization. You will be able to set upload and download per each device on your network.

run the netduma behind a ddwrt or  opewrt router and limit it by mac address to 4400Kbps up/down or lower. Some people have had luck with 384Kbps up/down.  Play around with it.  It kind of cheats the lag comp setup AND you'll still have your low ping. They say it doesn't work/matter etc but try it... you'll like it.

Lag comp gets me too. I found out if you can't be it, join it. With the power of the NetDuma, you can move your game wherever. Believe it or not, I'm currently gaming on the UK servers at a 110-125 ping and it's amazing!! I live in Minnesota

This works as well.  I too fast connection and struggle on 22ms servers due to Puerto Rico laggers with red bars joining and getting me lag comp

'd to death. I struggle to go 30-15 or such, in UK servers... 40-1 is smooth and happens daily  and that's no camping, and HC not Core.

One thing I never understood about the netduma, why does the congestion control slow everything on my LAN down instead of just allocating the percentage as dedicated QOS to the enabled devices?  Makes more sense to me. But I've only been using this with bugged firmware so the device prioritization in Turbo mode bug may be why it slows all my devices down?  Who knows. Who really needs more than 4Mbps up/down to play FPS?  Nobody its all about latency as long as you have the given amount of bandwidth needed to send and receive packets efficiently.

Thanks for the advice! I've been messing around with various speeds as well. I've been throttling the congestion control down to around 40-55% and seems to help when I'm on local US servers. I also set up the Geo in areas where there's not Dedicated's and play mostly PvP matches. I've had some fantastic ones so far with my NetDuma! I'm really enjoying it.

run the netduma behind a ddwrt or  opewrt router and limit it by mac address to 4400Kbps up/down or lower. Some people have had luck with 384Kbps up/down.  Play around with it.  It kind of cheats the lag comp setup AND you'll still have your low ping. They say it doesn't work/matter etc but try it... you'll like it.

Well with the new firmware coming out for netduma in February i shouldn't need to do this.

Here's a link to a new update that is coming in February and will I believe ship with all new routers:http://forum.netduma.com/topic/10727-major-netduma-upgrade-preview-coming-february-2016/

There will be improved device prioritization. You will be able to set upload and download per each device on your network.

I just watched the video and did not see that option in the video, Or did i miss something?

Archived