I can't get footage like this without the Netduma!!

FQs19

Just another dominating performance in BO3 FFA with the Netduma. 

I can't imagine how much better the hit detection will be after we all get the Hyper-Lane traffic update!

Wow. Nice! 

Curious what your settings are (Congestion controls, Reactive vs. preemptive, Mtu, Misc settings, etc.)?  It could help others.

I will be posting a theory on why some people aren't getting good games soon. 

Here is what I'm using:

Modem>R1>Consoles

MTU= Auto at 1500 for broadband cable

IP= Auto DHCP by R1

UPnP= ticked (not forwarding any ports)

UPnP Forwarding= ticked

Strict Mode= ticked

PA= 0 (only using geo filter)

Reactive with sliders set at 90% for Bufferbloat 

1454100501-U1511.png

Awesome.  Thanks.  Interesting that you are on Reactive, whereas most people seem to sense a better experience with Preemptive.  Have you noticed a difference between the two?

Would love to hear your theory btw

Awesome.  Thanks.  Interesting that you are on Reactive, whereas most people seem to sense a better experience with Preemptive.  Have you noticed a difference between the two?

I'm on Reactive for my speeds. Adjusting Congestion Control for an A+ on bufferbloat is key. 

Gonna have to try that ICR out again i loved it to start with then it was like it was nurfed but that was long before i got the duma so it's gonna have to get a revisit

I love the ICR and HBR. Just don't use them in Hardcore mode. Use the Sheiva. That thing is a beast in Hardcore. 

Awesome. Thanks. Interesting that you are on Reactive, whereas most people seem to sense a better experience with Preemptive. Have you noticed a difference between the two?

I've never tried Preemptive.

I couldn't take the speed lose.

Archived