NetDuma speed slow

Hi guys ive had my netduma since last year but the past 2 days my speeds have been very slow ive been trying to download The Division beta for 2 days on the xbox with leaving my xbox on all the time and it is barley at 44%. I ran test on my internet and its very slow. So i contacted my AT&T provider and they said its the netduma giving off the slow speed because i switched connection and speeds were find on my ISP. i have restarted my modem and everything plz someone help me

Can someone plz help me with some good settings or something this is too stressful

Seth,

Make sure your CC sliders are at 100% and also on the same page as the CC sliders...scroll to the bottom and click "reset distribution" then click "Apply Distribution"  that may help. make sure the "share excess" box is ticked on that page too. Also something to think about...XB's servers might be slammed right now with everyone trying to download the beta...tons of people are talking about the game

Is the problem that everything is slow?  Or just your download for the beta that is slow?

As the good major alleviated too above, this may be a queuing issue with the XBLive end of things.  They may have tens of thousands of seeded requests and you may be, unfortunately, just one of the many in the queue.

Here are some tips for dealing with speed issues and the Netduma.  

Seth,

Make sure your CC sliders are at 100% and also on the same page as the CC sliders...scroll to the bottom and click "reset distribution" then click "Apply Distribution"  that may help. make sure the "share excess" box is ticked on that page too. Also something to think about...XB's servers might be slammed right now with everyone trying to download the beta...tons of people are talking about the game

Is the problem that everything is slow?  Or just your download for the beta that is slow?

As the good major alleviated too above, this may be a queuing issue with the XBLive end of things.  They may have tens of thousands of seeded requests and you may be, unfortunately, just one of the many in the queue.

Here are some tips for dealing with speed issues and the Netduma.  

I did the distribution and eveyrthing i even factory set my netduma. Also my game isnt saying queued it just says installing. my friend has a nighthawk and the same ISP modem and everything and his downloaded in like 4 hours. but my whole internet is lagging even when i stop the downloading of the beta the internet and wifi is still lagging.

• Administrators

I did the distribution and eveyrthing i even factory set my netduma. Also my game isnt saying queued it just says installing. my friend has a nighthawk and the same ISP modem and everything and his downloaded in like 4 hours. but my whole internet is lagging even when i stop the downloading of the beta the internet and wifi is still lagging.

He's not saying it means it's queued on your end but on the XBL side, you're downloading but you're one of many who are.

What are your internet speeds? 

Are you using wifi on the console? Would definitely recommend wired especially downloading a big game.

Archived