R1 NETDUMA NOT DETECTED ON ANY DEVICE PLEASE HELP!

I know exactly what the problem is if you're on BT you have to set the homehub in a DMZ with ports open so the ps4 goes nat type 2 aka open, It's really easy if you need any more help just drop a message on here and i'll run you through it

thanks for your reply. I've put it in DMZ and the internet connection test on PS4 says nat type 2 (I thought type 2 was moderate). On the multiplayer home screen on black ops 3 it say : NAT type moderate. Sony recommends a moderate nat type for security reasons. What's best for gaming? I'm a little confused, everyone tells me "nat" should be open and that type 1 is open.

Open if you like hosting games and p2p games is better since everybody can connect nat type 2 is both on the ps4 the speedtest on the console is all kinds of messed up, have you opened your ports on the homehub aswell as the DMZ, i think the ports are mainly 3074 and xbox live/ps3/ps4 on the router (they're already pre-added on the homehub you just need to select them) asoon as they're open you should be on open, but if that doesn't work open the same ports on the netduma just incase. Moderate is fine though you can still get great gameplays on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived