My netduma r1 router keeps dropping my wifi

I've done research on your FAQs page and wiki on how to fix this issue and done all the steps try to fix it and no luck. I updated my firmware to 1.03.4 and unticked the enable wifi workaround and I am still losing connection to my wifi on all devices. I've only had this router for about 1 week and It would be preferable to fix the issue rather than returning it. If the problem isn't solved however I want to be refunded for my purchase. If I could get some advice or service from an admin that would be greatly appreciated. 

What wireless modes are you using? 

What devices do you have connected to it? 

Be sure to use the 2.4Ghz enable only. Not the 5Ghz radio. 

Any other wifi neighbors near by? 

There are 8 total devices connected to to it, 2 game systems (ps4, wii), 4 phones, 1 smart tv, and 1 laptop.

I am currently on and have been using the 2.4Ghz.

Yes there are nearby neighbors that use wifi.

We recommend using wired LAN cable for game consoles. Wireless can be problematic on wifi

But that's not the issue my Game console is hard wired to my router and all devices both wired and wireless are being disconnected from the wifi I had no issues like this with my previous router. 

The router does not auto change the wireless channel. You may need to change to a less congested wireless channel.

I previously changed the channel to the least congested in my area. I've tried all the suggestions given to others and myself with this problem so far. I feel it's a more reasonable choice on my part at this point to return it, who do I need to contact about getting a full refund for my purchase.

I previously changed the channel to the least congested in my area. I've tried all the suggestions given to others and myself with this problem so far. I feel it's a more reasonable choice on my part at this point to return it, who do I need to contact about getting a full refund for my purchase.

How long has this been happening? For a week or since you bought it?

What's your setup? netduma -> Router? Or netduma -> modem?

Have you tried factory resetting the netduma?

Have you tried going to 'upgrade firmware' , upgrading to the same firmware but removing 'keep settings' ?

Did you remove each device and restart the router after you disabled wifi-workaround?

Archived