cant upgrade

callejunior

Guest Netduma Fraser

Hi

i tried that many times but it seems to me when i click upgrade nothing starts.Im not the best with computers sorry.

Hey calle, have you clicked where it says advanced and then did you click upload file and select the upgrade file you downloaded? 

Hi

i tried that many times but it seems to me when i click upgrade nothing starts.Im not the best with computers sorry.

Make sure you save the file as something you'll recognize when you have to open it from the browse section on the install. Save it to desktop. Easier that way.

Thx for the replies,i done all that your suggesting,followed instructions thats in the manual,but the upgrade will not start,could it be that my computer cant recognise sig file or that some firewall blocking it?

I use firefox web browser and when you press browse for the .sig file the router recognises the file type.

Please try firefox as I.E has known problems iirc.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Thx for the replies,i done all that your suggesting,followed instructions thats in the manual,but the upgrade will not start,could it be that my computer cant recognise sig file or that some firewall blocking it?

calle if you want to want to jump in chat I can take a look :)

Archived