Cloud updates - could they be more often

Is there really so much work with more often cloud updates? Please I would like to see more often cloud updates, becouse the game experience could increase and make more fun. Thanks in advance guys. Keep the good work

Its very hard to figure out the right settings (geo filter and home location) when the dedicated servers are not showing where they should be. Speaking for the BO3. Would be nice to have them more often, but I didnt know its so much work. Thanks for the info. 

• 2 weeks later...

Fraser could you do another cloud update please. I have posted multiple incorrect locations for BO3. Its hard to make good settings if the only dedi server you see in EU is Ireland, all others are in USA (my seeing of course).

Fraser could you do another cloud update please. I have posted multiple incorrect locations for BO3. Its hard to make good settings if the only dedi server you see in EU is Ireland, all others are in USA (my seeing of course).

Chill bro things take time to do.Fraser has a lot more to do that just run cloud update 24/7,it's being worked on as Crossy said it's on the ticket system.

• Administrators

I will try to do one soon. I think I will look into the possibility of a "community day" once a week where all I do is help the community in the form of 1 on 1's, cloud updates, support for new games, PMs (getting a lot now) etc so that I can make sure everyone is happy.

Archived