Pace att modem dmz mode

• Administrators

Tried to dmz but I guess I didn't do it right since I couldn't get onto xbox servers after I did it. Guess I'm not good at this type of stuff. I just wanna play without lag lol

So you put the R1 in the DMZ? I believe the MAC address begins with "e" is that the one you chose? 

If you disable the Geo-filter can you connect?

• Netduma Staff

OK I have followed all these steps I believe but there's a problem. My nat type on my Xbox 1 says open but when I boot up bo3 it says moderate. And that's with host filtering under my Xbox 1 disabled. Wat suggestions should I try now.

Is all port forwarding removed on the Netduma and your other router?

Have you done a hard restart on your xbox? This has fixed this issue for me in the past. The xbox1 says open nat, yet bops3 will be moderate. I usually clear my xbox1 mac-address and restart, but I'm guessing a hard restart will do the same thing.

Hold the power button on the xbox1 for ten seconds to power down, then wait a few seconds and restart..., or simply go to settings and select restart console at the bottom of the list under all settings...

1. Give your Xbox One a static ip address of your choosing: Go to DHCP Lease and find your Xbox One and assign it an ip address on the R1 router.

2. Go to Upnp on the R1 router and uncheck it and click apply and recheck it and click apply again. 

3. Remove any port-forwarding rules on the R1 router under Settings>Port-forwarding.

4. Do not enable the geofilter under host filtering until after you get ready to find a lobby in BO3.  

Reboot R1 router and console one more time and let us know if your NAT is open on BO3 and the Xbox One.

Archived